HOW IT WORKS
- Financial Statements
- Loan Documentation
- Tax Returns
- Collateral Appraisals
- Policy Exceptions
- Functional Processes
- And More. . .
Access information across your portfolio and proactively manage all your checklists and ticklers from the interactive dashboard/reminder screen.
Monitor Activity with Reminders and Ticklers
Straight-forward and intuitive dashboard streamlines daily tasks.
Individual officers can access and address all of their open checklist items, taking immediate action to receive or waive an item, attach documents, and make comments. Core integration ensures current borrower, loan, and account status.
- Filter and sort by Officer or Category
- Clear or change item status
- Pop-up custom screens for line items
- Automatically document changes and activity
- Create next occurrence of recurring checklist items
The single platform approach lets the institution see the borrower’s compliance status and breaches of covenant.
Notify Borrowers via Letters and Emails
Items Coming Due – Items Past Due.
FISCAL TRACKING easily generates letters and emails to request items coming due or missing, or to alert borrowers of breaches of financial covenants.
- Send Letters, Emails, or Both
- Multiple line items on one notification
- Automatic history of notifications sent
- See activity in both customer and line item records
- Templates for specific messaging
- Officer-specific greeting, name, and signature
Promote continued compliance with the stated loan terms and your policies through systematic, timely, and accurate notifications.
Accountability and clarity are key.
Reduce the time and effort of pulling information from separate sources. Easily produce clean and understandable reports, sharing the relevant information with officers, management, and examiners.
- Summary Exceptions
- Policy Exceptions
- Required Items
- Indirect Liability
- Portfolio Concentrations
- Detailed Exceptions
- Covenant Compliance
- Related Party Exposure
- Custom reports
- Role-based report access
- Export to PDF, Word, etc.
- Cross-departmental viewing